Lt Colonel Fighting Jack Churchill, aka Mad Jack
- fought throughout WW2 with a longbow and a broadsword
- was also known to bring bagpipes
- he volunteered for the Commandos, not because he knew what they did but “because it sounds dangerous”
- he crawled out of a concentration camp
- about the end of WW2, he commented “If it wasn’t for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years.”
- atta boy
How to be batshit with a load of epic.
this is probably the fifth time i’ve reblogged this but it’s just too awesome not to.
Everytime I see this I reblog it. Jack Churchill is my hero.
A little off topic, but Operator as fuck nonetheless.